1. Completed application (paper or online).
2. Satisfactory transcript evaluation. In lieu of a transcript, a
completed “Home School Credit Evaluation Form” is accepted
(contact the Office of Admissions to obtain a form). Click here for a Homeschool Credit Evaluation Form
3. Results of the ACT (American College Test) or SAT (Scholastic
4. Our application is free.
Information on ACT and SAT testing is also available from the
Office of Admissions at Morningside College.
The Morningside College Office of Admissions must receive FINAL
transcripts prior to registering for the following semester of
Morningside’s selective admissions program is based
on the following criteria:
1. College preparatory coursework and grade point average.
2. Scores on ACT or SAT admissions tests. Essay participation
recommended but not required.
3. Character and personal abilities.