When it comes to transfer students, we make it personal. From targeted academic advising to financial planning services, it's about providing you with the information you need for a smooth transition to Morningside College. Transfer Counselor Cindy Kinney and her team work with you every step of the way. It's what we call the Morningside Experience - that special relationship between faculty, staff and student.
For more information about transferring to Morningside College, email Cindy Kinney at firstname.lastname@example.org or call her at 1-800-831-0806, ext 5190.
- Students with 24 or more transferable college credits and a minimum transfer GPA of 2.25 meet the academic standards for acceptance.
- Students with less than 24 transferable college credits will defer to standards established for high school students: a minimum composite ACT score of 20 and either ranked in the top half of your high school class or earned a high school cumulative GPA of 2.5 or better on a 4.0 scale. Note: students who have been out of high school for more than 5 years are not required to present an ACT.
- Complete the free online application or a paper application
- Request transcript from your high school (or GED record) and ACT or SAT results
- Request transcripts from each college you have attended
- The admissions committee reviews your file after all materials are received.
- Upon acceptance you are sent a letter verifying your status.
- The Registrar prepares a transcript evaluation showing how your college credits transfer.
- You are mailed notice of the $100 enrollment deposit.
- After we receive the enrollment deposit you are sent information about registration and campus housing.
- File the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) as soon as possible after January 1 at www.fafsa.ed.gov
- Complete scholarship and grant applications.
Please contact our Transfer Counselor, Cindy Kinney, if you have any questions. Thank you.
Morningside College Transfer Counselor