As we begin to prepare for your visit, we will ask for information from you
that helps us to customize your visit, including:
- Primary academic interest
- Co-curricular interests
- Specific accommodations.
A typical visit will include:
- Meet with your admissions counselor
- Visit with faculty
- Tour campus with a student ambassador
- Meet with a coach: co-curricular advisor; talent faculty (optional)
- Sit in on a class (optional)
Each appointment is usually 30 minutes, and the campus tour takes about one hour.
Your visit could be scheduled over
two days as we strongly encourage students to spend an
on campus with a student host. We understand the investment a college
decision represents, and we hope every student leaves here
with questions answered and resources to get additional
answers in the future.