You can spend hours and hours browsing college websites and brochures. But the only way to really tell whether a college is right for you is with a campus visit.
During a campus visit, you'll get to:
- Tour campus and meet current students
- Meet with an admissions counselor
- Visit with the faculty in your major
- Get important financial aid information
- Meet with faculty in the fine arts or athletic coaches
- Sit in on a class
- Spend a night in our residence halls with a student host (after you apply and are admitted)
Schedule a two-hour campus visit or spend the night—whatever works best for you. Either way, you’ll head back home with your questions answered and a healthy dose of "that Morningside feeling".
Which type of visit is for you?
Senior Visit Day
These group visit days are designed for high school seniors. Your visit will provide you with a variety of specially targeted sessions and events, for both students and parents.
Your individual visit will be specially designed to answer your questions and show you more about the programs and activities that interest you.
Junior/Sophomore Visit Day
These group visit days are designed for high school junior and sophomore students. Your visit will provide you with a variety of specially targeted sessions and events, for both students and parents.
Give us a call at 712-274-5511 or contact us online.