At Morningside, Experience Matters
You matter. Your college experience matters. Morningside gives you the opportunity to make the most of that experience.
We have been home to thinkers, makers, doers, and leaders striving to make the world a better place for nearly 125 years, and we have used our rich history to keep building for our future. More than ever, our campus is committed to providing our student with active, experiential learning opportunities that go beyond the traditional classroom and help our students become dynamic leaders that are well-prepared for whatever will come after Morningside.
The Morningside XP Guarantee
We want our students and their families to know that the experience you will have at Morningside is an investment that will be well worth it. We are so sure, there are three things we will guarantee to any full-time, first-year student who enrolls by the start of the 2019-2020 academic year and fulfills our requirements.
The XP Guarantee: Our end of the bargain
Morningside guarantees new undergraduate students and their family the following:
- You will earn your degree in four years or less.
- You will gain employment or acceptance to grad school within six months of graduation.
- You will have active, experiential learning opportunities that will help you grow and prepare for your future.
The XP Guarantee: Your end of the bargain
You matter, and your experience matters – but there are a few things we ask of every student in order to ensure The Morningside XP Guarantee. You will be expected to:
- Complete 16 hours of coursework every semester with a cumulative GPA of 2.0 or better.
- Establish and maintain good standing with your academic major, the business office, financial planning, and student life each semester you are enrolled at Morningside.
- Register for your courses each semester during your designated time.
- Meet one-on-one with Career Services prior to meeting senior status.
What happens if the guarantee isn’t met?
If you hold up your end of the deal but aren’t able to earn your degree in four years or less, Morningside College will cover the costs of tuition for an additional semester.
Likewise, if you complete the requirements and aren’t able to gain employment or acceptance into graduate school within six months of graduating, Morningside College will cover the cost of tuition for one semester of classes towards a Morningside master’s degree or toward extra Morningside coursework to improve your resume.
**Please note this does not apply to transfer students.
Need More Reasons?
Check out these fast facts.